Early Life Edit
A Muggle politician cheated on her husband, who was also a politician. She became pregnant and told her husband that it may not be his. They anxiously awaited the birth, knowing that a bastard child could potentially ruin both of their careers. When Clover was born, she looked similar to the man that her mother had had the affair with (even though the husband was her true father). Clover's parents abandoned her outside of Nelly's orphanage in order to preserve their reputation.
Nelly took her in, albeit reluctantly due to her dislike of babies. She arranged for Clover to be moved to a different foster home. Tyler Facheux and Derek Hunter visited and discovered that Clover was magical. They quickly adopted her.
Physical Appearance Edit
Clover shifts her appearance compulsively, especially when she's anxious. She usually tries to look similar to Lily when they're together. She enjoys having brightly-colored hair and eyes but dulls them when she's unhappy or when she's trying to fit in.
Personality and Traits Edit
Clover typically seems rather easygoing and is fairly personable. She likes making new friends, though her loyalty lies with those who have been by her side the longest. She always tries to appear calm, even when anxious, which does not always work. She is less quick to anger or judgement than most of her friends and tries to be the voice of reason. She can be vicious towards those who hurt her loved ones, but is more likely to orchestrate a revenge than physically fight them. (incomplete)
Abilities and Skills Edit
- Herbology: Clover has always loved gardening and has learned a lot about plants from Tyler. She has recently started growing her own healing herbs.
- Dark Arts: Clover has taken an interest in darker magic and how to guard against it. She has been learning some potentially harmful spells, ostensibly out of curiosity.
- Quidditch: She enjoys Quidditch but is not particularly passionate. She enjoys daring flight stunts.
- Language: Clover has some Latin skills. She studies often as a child in the hopes that it will help her magic knowledge. She also knows conversational French.
- Wand: Hawthorn
- Stuffed caterpillar: Very worn by the time she reaches Hogwarts. Clover treasures it greatly.
- Gardening supplies
- Various plants/seeds
- Hazel: White-faced scops owl
Clover has been close friends with Aedan since they were infants. They started dating during their first year and are currently in a relationship.
Clover considers Elfie to be her best friend. She has a lot of respect for Elfie and trusts her deeply. When Elfie is angry, Clover typically stays out of her way. She rarely argues or competes with Elfie and communicates with her openly about most things.