Early Life Edit
He was often taken on hikes through the Forbidden Forest by his parents. He quickly developed a love for the outdoors. He also enjoyed playing with his cousins, as well as the children of his parents' friends.
One night, he followed his mother into the woods without her knowledge and encountered Augustus Halifax. Later that night, Theo witnessed his grandfather's death, which allowed him to see thestrals. He was often anxious around them and began to suffer from vivid nightmares that could not be mitigated by any potions.
His father began teaching him how to build from a young age, and Theo was soon fascinated by the craft. Instead of attending school, he stayed with his parents as they worked.
Hogwarts Years Edit
First Year Edit
Theo was sorted into Gryffindor. He was very excited to be at Hogwarts, though he had a difficult time adjusting to a classroom setting. He frequently wrote letters to Maggie and Westley throughout the year.
He became a Beater for the Gryffindor Quidditch team. The captain disliked Theo, but respected him slightly after he easily completed his hazing, which involved leaving him alone in the middle of the forest.
Physical Appearance Edit
Personality and Traits Edit
Theo is sweet and cheerful. He is inquisitive and loves to learn; he picks up new skills fairly quickly. He has a lot of energy and tends to be easily distracted. He sometimes comes across as intense, but can be very gentle. He is courageous and often seems unconcerned about danger.
He has issues in some social situations. He sometimes had difficulty telling whether or not someone likes him. However, he is empathetic and can usually tell when others are hurt or struggling. He comes across as naive and sometimes acts childishly. Due to his relatively isolated upbringing, he knows little about the Wizarding and Muggle worlds. He loves spending time with friends and family but is capable of Independence; he enjoys being alone at times.
Due to his upbeat attitude, most do not realize that he holds slightly cynical beliefs. He sees humans as being no more than animals, and animals as being no more than sentient blends of organs. He still loves life and wants to bring happiness to all living things. He greatly fears death, feeling that it is completely unpredictable and inevitable.
Theo is very anxious about bringing harm to anyone or anything. He is terrified of becoming evil, even though he is not completely sure what makes someone such. He believes that thestrals can somehow sense malevolence and that they eat those they deem to be evil. He hates violence in any form and is extremely pacifistic; he will not even hurt someone in self-defense.
Abilities and Skills Edit
- Building: Theo has learned woodworking and blacksmithing from his father. He greatly enjoys making things and is fairly good at it, despite his clumsiness.
- Athletics: Theo excels at climbing and hiking.
- Animal handling: He has learned how train and care for animals from his mother. He can ride thestrals and hippogriffs, train owls, and care for livestock. He is currently taming a Niffler.
- Wilderness survival: Theo knows how to make fire, forage for food, and navigate wilderness.
- Transfiguration: He is studying very hard in Transfiguration because he wishes to become an Animagus.
- Music: Theo can play the guitar and read music.
- Astronomy: He loves astronomy and enjoys learning about it from his grandmother. He often stargazes when he cannot sleep.
- Quidditch: Theo enjoys flying and has a decent amount of Quidditch experience, but does not have a particular aptitude for the sport and dislikes the competitive aspects. He has been a Beater and a Keeper.
- Academics: Theo's grades are mediocre and he is not very intellectual. He is easily distracted and would rather do things than read.
- Wand- Rowan, unicorn hair
- High quality broom
- Enchanted compass
- Many stuffed animals (the majority are lions)