Physical Appearance Edit
Winona is very caring and a bit motherly at times. She cares deeply about following rules and keeping order and sometimes acts bossy. She is fiercely protective of her friends and family despite not being particularly adept at fighting. She always wants to take care of people whether they want her to or not. She is happier when everyone is together and worries when people stray.
She may be seen as an overachiever, as she often takes on an unnecessary amount of tasks. She is very studious despite hating it, since she worries that Kayne and others do not think she is intelligent. She is rather confident in her singing ability but sometimes tries too hard to impress. She is uncertain about pursuing singing as a career. She is easily flustered and has trouble adjusting to change.
She is a romantic and wants a relationship similar to the one that her parents have. She believes she has found her soulmate and worries about those who haven't. This seems to be because of her fixation on romance but is also because she does not want anyone to feel excluded.
- Music: Winona has a love of singing and is good at it for her age. She is currently a member of the Frog Choir.
- Magical aptitude: Winona is fairly advanced in magic for her age due to Kayne teaching her and her siblings most basic spells.
- Quidditch: Winona has never liked flying very much, but she has learned a decent amount about Quidditch from her mother.
- Defense Against the Dark Arts: Winona has been struggling a bit in DADA, but is working hard to improve.
- White-faced scops owl (still unnamed whoops)
- Fish: Plastic fish toy with a twisted tail, caused by Aedan magically fixing it after it was broken by Dorian
- Pitch pipe
- Bird pajamas with matching fuzzy socks